Superior Trenching Ltd. is an experienced and growing company excelling in underground shallow utility installation in developing subdivisions, street light installations and servicing, basement excavations and installation of sewer, storm, water and power services to new residential homes.
We offer excellent wages, health benefits, and steady year round work with an opportunity to grow within the company.
If you are currently looking for a career in the trenching & excavation industry and feel you will fit with our company, please contact us to find out about our current opportunities.
Some Job Responsibilities may include:
- Follow instruction.
- Lay pipe and conduit.
- Shovel sand.
- Complete daily pretrip inspections.
- Spot for equipment operators.
- Complete hazard assessments and attend bi-weekly safety meeting.
- Job Requirements: Valid Class 5 License
- Safety Tickets Including: CSTS-09, Ground Disturbance and First Aid an asset.
- Physically fit.